Tuesday 28 January 2014

Outfit Idea----Winter Chic

I am terrible at keeping up with my blog, but one of my new year resolutions were to blog more whenever I can. Hopefully I can do better in 2014. Without further ado, let me share my winter outfit of the day.


                                                                                      Hello strangers! :)




The thought behind this outfit is that I want to stay chic when I am out and about, play some colours, and still being able to keep warm. However, I found it was hard to keep warm even I worn thermal layers underneath my legging and jumper. So I guess it brings me the next winter outfit idea---down coat, which will be up before the end of the week if you are interested.

Leather Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors (similar here)
Leggings: Zara (January sale, £9.99. not available online)
Scarf: Hobbs (January sale, £39.  not available online)
Boots: Dune (January sale, £29 and available at here )
Jumper:Esprit (old)
Bag: Fendi 2Jour (bought in 2012, other sizes and colours may available at here)

Thank you for reading!

PS. Special thanks to my friend Chi Chi for being so nice to help me with the photo shot. xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment