Wednesday 28 August 2013

My favourite outfits through out the summer

Ok, I have to admit, I've been meaning to do this blog for a long time. I LOVE read fashion blogs and wanted to write my own blog but have so many excuses to not doing it yet. Without further rambling about how I get myself started I just wanna share with you some of my favourite outfits through out the summer, I hope you enjoy!
This outfit is what I would wear for a nice dinner with hubby (only if I am in my DRESS UP mood lol). I would also dress it down with a pair of ballerina
Dress: Topshop
Clutch: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Topshop

A outfit that I would wear to show off my favourite bag maybe?LoL
Jumpsuit: Warehouse (still available in the store, grab them quick if you like it!lol)
Cut-out ankle boots: Rihanna for River Island (I saw they are on sales for £35 last week in store! but only few sizes available)
Bag: Fendi 2Jours shopper (available in store and online check here http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/386452)




I am definitely having a black and white mood here in this outfit!
Sunglasses: Fendi
Top: Zara
Shorts: River Island
Clutch: River Island
Another pair of cut-out ankle boots? God I just love them! In fact, maybe I will write a blog about the trend of cut-out boots in the near furture. From: Oasis
Here are some more outfits that I was wearing in my holiday times,  some of them photoed by my phone, so please exuse the quality of the images.
Top: Crafted
Sunglasses: Chloe
Shorts: Primark
Bag: Prada (I'm not sure if this color is still available as I got it in Christmas 2010, but other colors just as gorgeous! I wish I had them all!)
Bangles: From local market in Kenya
Flip flops: totally forgotten but you can get them from everywhere lol




Dress: TKmaxx  (I worn them to death so the brand tag is gone)
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Office
Bag: Chanel
Sunglasses: Chloe



Cardigan: Zara
Top: Primark
Skirt: TKmaxx (brand: unknown)
Sunglass: Chloe



 Dress: it is actually a scarf that I bought from local market in Kenya
Sunglasses: Emporio Armani



Dress: Scarfs, again from Kenya, two of them
Bangles: From Kenya

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and I will keep updated soon! If you have any request please comment down below or contact me on: ohlookatthatgirl@gmail.com Thank you for your time!


No comments:

Post a Comment